Eating out is a luxury. For those who are on a budget, there are ways to enjoy eating out. Here are a few tips to enjoy your favorite dishes.
- Order to go. This is the cheapest way to indulge yourself and save money at the same time.
- Go to lunch. Lunch usually costs less than dinner.
- Go express; restaurants like Chipotle, Zanchary Pizza, and Panda are usually cheaper since there are no waiters nor waitresses to serve you.
- Go deli; Check out Whole Foods Market’s deli section; most prepared food are delicious and healthy. Berkeley Bowl offers a wide range of wonderful foods: Asian, Mexican, deli, soup and whatnot.
- Throw a potluck; get together with a few friends who can cook and throw a potluck monthly.
- Go for Happy Hour; Whole Foods offers special discount on certain food like rotisserie chicken on Friday.
- Last but not least, search for coupons online.