Since I listed where to purchase brown rice noodles, I would like to list instructions in how to cook the brown noodles.
- Fill up the pot with filtered water preferably
- Turn the stove to at least six or a middle mark for an electric stove
- Bring the water to a rolling boil
- Place the desired noodles into the pot
- Then, turn it down to medium or low medium for eight minutes.
- Be sure to leave the lid open.
- Remember stir the noodles so they won’t clump together.
- Add a teaspoon of cooking oil (e.g., grape seed oil, coconut or canola oil)
- After eight minutes, turn off the stove.
- Put the lid back on, set the timer for two minutes.
- After two minutes, open the lid and drain the water.
- Rinse the noodles with cold water.
- The noodles are ready to serve after a few minutes.
If you desire your noodles to be al dente, remember to reduce the boiling time to six or seven minutes. It also depends on the type of stove you have. I base my cooking on my electric stove. If you have a gas stove, you may not need to boil as long as my instructions. Bon Appetit!